As a family owned and operated business, we are committed to supporting and giving back to the community as much as we can. We are very proud of our fundraising program which has helped many not for profit organisations, grassroots charities, sporting clubs and more.
We can supply authentic sport, movie, music, television and military memorabilia and/or art. Each piece has been custom framed by us ensuring it is unique and one of a kind.
Our products have been used for:
We understand that fundraising is a huge amount of work, so we keep it simple with just 5 steps:
1. Visit our showroom to select the pieces of memorabilia you would like. Need advice? We will happily help you select the best products for your fundraiser.
2. We provide you a list of the reserve prices for each item (nb: most of which are below wholesale pricing!)
3. We take a copy of your valid drivers licence and credit card (for security) and you can take the items.
4. You hold your fundraiser and keep any money that you have raised above the reserve price.
5. You return any of the items you didn’t sell and pay the reserve on the ones you did sell.
Memorabilia is often seen as a luxury item or something that is hard to attain in an everyday scenario. It often pairs a sought after item with signatures or other collateral that brings to life a memory or moment in time that resonates with people. This connection can ignite a sense of excitement.
We suggest you communicate with your audience the detail of the piece and the recommended retail value. We also suggest using your marketing collateral and/or auctioneer to drum up excitement for the item – this really gets a crowd interested in an item and more likely to bid.
Remember the more you raise above the reserve, the more you benefit!